Supplement Your Treatment
Soothing Qi Ball for Parents
Click the link below to download and instruction sheet.
Taoist Morning Stretching Routine
1. Begin by breathing into low abdomen 3 breaths
Visualize breathing in from 6 directions: (front of abdomen, Low back, sides of body (rib cage), from above (diagram), from below (pelvis) and breathing out to these directions). Hands on navel.
2. hands above head expand fingers and toes outward for 10 secs. Rest for 5 sec. Repeat 2 xs.
3. contract fingers and toes and hold for 10 secs. Relax fingers and toes for 5 secs. Repeat 2 xs.
4. prayer hands and flex feet upwards for 10 secs. Relax hands and feet for 5 secs. Repeat 2 xs
5. Flex hands downward and extend feet and toes for 10 secs and hold. Relax for 5 secs. Repeat 2 xs.
6. hand shake grip and feet and toes pointed ouwartd stretching inside of leg. Hold for 10 secs. Rest for 5 secs. Repeat 2 xs.
7. hand shake grip with toes and feet pointed inward stretching the outsides feet and legs. Hold for 10 secs. Rest for 5 secs
8. wiggle toes and fingers, now shake hands and feet, now hips swivel back and forth. 15-30 secs of each
9. bring legs into belly and roll side to side gently massaging low back
10. inward rotations of wrist and ankles 10xs
11. outward rotations of wrist and ankles 10 xs.
12. Smile at belly. All done!